Cool German Design!
Both peddle and throttle assist the Blaupunkt 20-inch e-folding bike is at the highest level. Durable, single die cast foldable magnesium frame, makes for a sleek design. No ugly soldering joints here! Ultra-portable weighing only 21 kg (47 lbs) and a range up to 70 km (44 miles) range*
*The range depends on the load, driving style and area of use.
Intelligent clamping mechanism!
Equipped with an intelligent clamping mechanism, folds in just 4 easy steps. Once folded its only 32x20x24 inches @ 21 kg (47 lbs). Means ultra-portable to take with you on buses or trains and easily storable when you get there.
A strong 36-volt rear wheel hub motor with 50 Nm provides the perfect speed control together with our powerful lithium-ion battery located inside the frame – the perfect combination. Our motor is maintenance-free, and our battery comes with an integrated BMS (Battery Management System) always ensures an optimal energy supply.
LCD bike computer!
With 3 levels of motor speed controlled via our easy-to-read LCD computer you can find the right speed to suit your riding needs. It also provides important information such as the current battery life, route information, speed and much more. The engine power can also be completely deactivated.
- Under $2,000.00
- Sleek durable, single die cast foldable magnesium frame. No ugly soldering joints here.
- Portable only 47lbs easy to stow away thanks to the intelligent quick-release mechanism including foldable pedals and handlebar.
- Magnetic closure system to ensure it stays folded when carrying
- Roller blade style wheel at bottom of folded frame, for easier portability.
- High quality disc brakes
- 6-speed Shimano SIS circuit
- 20-inch puncture-proof 2.125 tires
- Peddle assist 3-stage, controlled by LCD bike computer up to 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Throttle assist control on hand grip up to 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Li-ion battery 36 V/10.5 Ah with short charging time
- Removable and lockable battery case inside frame.
Frame: single die cast magnesium
Rims: magnesium, black
Tires: 20″ x 2,125
Gears: Shimano 6-speed SIS derailleur (44T/14T-28T)
Brakes (front/rear): Disc brakes, mechanical, 160 mm
Maximum riding weight: 120 kg (265 lbs)
Motor: Integrated in the rear wheel, DC 36 V/350 W, 40~45 Nm, brushless, maintenance-free
Battery: 36 V/10.5 Ah LG lithium-ion battery with integrated BMS (Battery Management System)
Controller: 36V/15A DC
Sensors: cadence & speed sensor
Driving modes: 3 levels of pedal and throttle assist,
Bicycle computer: LC display with three function keys, backlight. Functions: speed, ODO, TRIP, TIME, PAS LEVEL, battery, light, auto power off, error display
Charger: Wide range power pack (AC 100 – 240 volts), 42 V, 2 A
Charging time: about 4-6 hours
Range: up to 70 km (44 miles)*
Top speed (supported): max. 32 km/h (20 mph)
LIGHTING & REFLECTORS
Front LED headlight with integrated reflector, powered by bicycle battery. Rear mounted standard reflector, reflecting pedals, reflecting strips on tire walls
Front and rear mudguards (removable):
Removable battery with lockable key
Charger with plug
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Size (ready to ride): approx. 1520 x 570 x 1040 mm ( 60 x 22 x 41″) (LxWxH)
Size (folded): approx. 800 x 500 x 600 mm ( 31.5 x 20 x 23.5″) (LxWxH)
Wheel Size: 20″ x 2.125
Handlebar height: 340 mm ( 13.4″)
Handlebar width: 560 mm ( 22″)
Saddle height: 870 – 930 mm (35 – 37″)
Seat post tube: Ø 31.6 mm (1.23″)
Wheelbase: 1010mm (40″)
Ground clearance: 200 mm (8″) (up to the transport roller)
Frame height: 600mm (24″)
Weight (including battery): approx. 21 kg (47 lbs)
Battery weight: approx. 2 kg (5 lbs)
COMES INSIDE BOX
Blaupunkt eBike, folded
Charger with plug
Rear reflector to attach to seat post
Front and Rear Mudguards for self-assembly
Lithium battery in case with 2 keys
* The range with one battery charge depends on many factors, such as: support level used, driving speed, physical fitness and personal performance of the driver, shifting behavior of the driver (if gearshift is available), road conditions, wind conditions, driver’s seating position, system weight, temperature.