HAND SAW TEFLON COATED HS600| 500MM| 20’ | 45º/90º ANGLE GUIDE
- Teflon Coated Carbon Steel blade
- 50cm (20″) cutting area
- 7tpi Hardpoint teeth
- Triple ground Impulse Hardened
- Metric ruler markings
- HAND SAW – The Blaupunkt HS600 is an excellent performing cross-cut wood saw ideal for both DIY enthusiasts and professional trade alike, with the added bonus of Teflon coating.
- FOR WOOD – Designed for cutting all types of wood including timber planks and joists, soft wood, hard wood, plywood, chipboard, laminate and much more.
- ALL-ROUND USE – A 50cm (20”) carbon steel blade makes the saw a great all-rounder and it’s ideal for use in all of your DIY, Woodwork and Joinery jobs.
- TEFLON COATED SAW – A Teflon coated blade makes cutting smoother than with a regular steel blade, whilst adding resistance to corrosion too. Fast clean cuts are made with Hardpoint Teeth ground to a triple edge and Impulse Hardened for durability.
- GREAT FEATURES – The HS600 hand saw also features ruler markings along the top of the blade for making quick measurements whilst working – and the rubber grip handle is also shaped as a guide for marking both 45° and 90° lines.