RECIPROCATING /SABRE SAW RZ1000 | 710W AC ELECTRIC MOTOR | ROTATING HANDLE
- 20mm Stroke
- Blade Quick Change Mechanism
- 710W Electric Motor
- 0-2800spm Variable Speeds
- Rotating Handle
- SABRE SAW – Ideal for cutting a huge range of materials our RZ1000 is a great reciprocating saw for both DIY and professional users alike with great features that include a handle that rotates through 90° for a confident grip in all situations.
- HIGH POWER – A powerful 710W electric motor has plenty of grunt for all kinds of jobs. Electronic speed control offers variable speeds between 0 – 2800spm, easily controlled using the trigger allowing you to make precise and careful cuts when needed.
- QUICK CHANGE BLADES – Swap blades fast with a twist of the tool-free chuck and set the blade depth by adjusting the length of the foot plate. Supplied with 1x wood cutting blade and 1x metal cutting blade – compatible with all regular quick change blades.
- DIY & WORKSHOP – Paired with the right blade the RZ1000 is more than a match for cutting almost anything – equally as good for construction as it is for demolition. Speedily slice through metal like Steel, Aluminium or Iron – wood, hard or soft – plastics, breeze block, plasterboard and even some types of masonry!
- GARDEN – Not only a tool for building the RZ1000 is also great in the garden. Ideal for pruning branches from trees quickly with no fuss – and possibly the best tool for cutting roots when digging out a bush.