SUBMERSIBLE WATER PUMP WP750 | DIRTY/CLEAN WATER | 750W
- 750W Electric Motor
- 14000L/h Flow Rate
- 7,5 m Max Delivery Height
- 7 m Operating Depth
- Max Water Temperature: 35ºC
- Particules up to 35mm
- Automatic Float Switch
- Cut-to-suit Hose Connector
- 10m Power Cable
- VERSATILE WATER PUMP – Whether it be for a flood emergency, or something less urgent like emptying a swimming pool – you’ll be just as glad you have our WP750 Submersible Dirty/Clean Water Pump on hand – quickly and effortlessly drain water away.
- FOR CLEAN AND DIRTY WATER – The ability to pump dirty water containing particulates up to 35mm in length, makes this the perfect tool for emptying a garden pond or draining a flooded basement.
- FAST AND EFFICIENT – A 400W electric motor allows you to pump water up to 35°C at rates of up to 14000l/h from depths of up to 7.5 metres – great for deep flooded areas, swimming pools, hot tubs (allow water to cool first), a sump, and general pumping of water to a higher elevation where needed.
- AUTOMATIC OPERATION – Conveniently powers on and off using a float switch. Submerge the pump in water and it will turn on and stay pumping until the area is drained when it will turn off, protecting itself from running dry.
- CONNECTION OPTIONS – Supplied with a ‘cut to suit’ hose connector that accepts 25mm or 32mm diameter hose sizes, or also a standard garden hose tap connector allowing you to connect to your existing hose (hose not supplied). Fitted with long 10m power cable.