Electric kettle EKD601
The modern, minimalist design is an additional highlight!
Made of quality stainless steel, the Blaupunkt EKD601 electric kettle has a double wall design so that its casing stays cool. No seals and a smooth steel inner surface prevent scale build up in hard-to-reach areas, which makes cleaning easier. The rotating base and the cover opening button make the appliance even more convenient.
An unquestionable advantage of the EKD601 is the ability to set the temperature maintenance function (from 40 to 100°C). The kettle will boil the water, then, when it cools below the desired point, it will be heated again. An audible alarm will sound to indicate that the selected temperature has been reached. The large, clear display is located on the kettle wall for a stylish and modern look.
The capacity of 1.7 litres (min. 0.5 l) makes it possible to make ca. 7 cups of tea. The EKD601 has a power of 2200 W. The overheat protection automatically switches the kettle off after boiling to give the user a sense of safety and comfort of use.
The modern, minimalist design is an additional highlight.
- Capacity: 1.7 l, min. 0.5 l
- Water temperature display
- Keep-warm function active up to 24 hours
- Water heating temperature selection: 100℃, 90℃, 80℃, 55℃, 40℃
- Rotary base, concealed stainless steel heating element
- Body made of high quality stainless steel
- Lid opening button
- Automatically turns off when water boils
- Boiling dry protection
- Insulated double wall, cool touch
- Controller Strix
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz,
power: 1850-2200 W
- Dimension: 21.2 x 16.2 x 26.2 cm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- EAN code: 5901750505218