Fan heater FHM401
When the temperature outside starts to drop progressively, and the cold gets into every nook and cranny of the house, it is time to reach for an effective way to fight the cold. The compact and easy-to-use FHM401 fan heater from Blaupunkt will ensure the warmth of your home.
This heater will also be an excellent way to heat up the room before the start of the heating season. All its functionalities will certainly make it easier for you to get up on colder mornings.
This small appliance will supply a 22 m2 room, and thanks to its 15.5 cm fan and the swing function (airflow redirection) the efficiency of the air circulation will be even better.
The device operates in three modes: fan, 1000-watt radiator,
and 2000-watt radiator. It is possible to set the appropriate heating intensity or cooling function as required using only the blow option.
Thanks to its fan mode, the FHM401 is suitable for use not only in winter. It will prove very handy on hot summer days, when we look for even the slightest waft of cool air.
Operating the FHM401 fan heater is very simple – just use the thermostat knob. Overheating protection is provided by an automatic safety switch, which breaks the circuit in the event of overheating or overturning.
- Heating Area: Up To 22 m²
- Oscillation function
- 3 Functional Settings: Fan, Heat l000/2000 W
- Improved air flow efficiency, fan’s diameter 15.5 cm
- Adjustable thermostat control
- Stainless steel heating element
- Tip-over switch, overheat Protection
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz, 2000 W
- Dimensions: 24.6 x 28.8 x 19.4 cm
- This product is only suitable for well-insulated spaces or occasional use
- Weight: 2 kg
- EAN code: 5901750501586