Rotary hammer RH3010
Rotary hammer with a maximum power of 1200 W, ideal for drilling and chiselling in concrete.
The RH3010 impact hammer by BLAUPUNKT is indispensable for smaller construction work. Its maximum power of 1,200 W makes it ideal for drilling and forging work in concrete.
The RH3010 performs 0 – 5300 strokes per minute, making it very efficient to work with. The speed from 0 to 1,200 RPM and the impact force of 2.8 J ensure that we can use the impact hammer when working with different materials. The unit has 4 modes: drilling, impact drilling, chisel-locked forging and free-rotating forging, and a drilling diameter of: 40 mm for wood, 26 mm for concrete and 13 mm for steel.
The QCC adapter provides an instant change from the quick-clamp drill handle to the most popular SDS Plus.
The RH3010 has a low weight, so its use does not strain the wrist and contributes to working comfort.
The RH3010 impact hammer set includes:
– carrying case,
0 auxiliary handle,
– 3 SDS drills for concrete (6, 8, 10 mm),
– 2 chisels (point, flat),
– drilling depth limiter
– SDS+ handle and quick-clamp handle.
Features and specification:
- 4 modes: drilling, hammer drilling, chiselling (locking), chiselling (free rotation)
- Speed: 0-1200 rpm
- SDS keyless chuck
- QCC – Quick chuck change
- Rated Impacts per Minute: 0-5300 r/min
- Impacts Energy: 2.8 J
- Cord length: 2.2 m
- Max drill capacity: wood: 40 mm, concrete:
26 mm, steel: 13 mm
- Power supply 230-240 V ~ 50 Hz,
power: 800 W, max 1200 W
- Dimensions: 33 x 8.2 x 20.5 cm
- Weight: 3 kg
– 3 SDS concrete drill bits (6, 8, 10 mm)
– 2 chisels (point, flat)
– Drilling depth stop, auxiliary handle
– SDS+ chuck and quick release chuck
– User’s manual, warranty card
- Code EAN: 5901750506178