Why do you need a Digital Video Recorder (DVR) in your car?
To capture events in the video form that occurs on the road while driving. In the event of an incident, a car DVR is an objective eyewitness of the incident.
What are the benefits and advantages of a DVR?
- You DVR can be set to automatic and continous recording of any visual events with audio.
- Your recording can be used as key evidence if a dispute occurs during a motor vehicle collision and any wrong-doing.
- Your recording also benefits hit and run cases by acting as vital proof.
- Your DVR is a safety and protective mechanism against reckless drivers.
- DVR is created to promote road safety and reduce road trauma through raising awareness.
- Your recording is useful as a witness in case of any unwanted on-road event.
- Your DVR could also be used to record your memorable journey or beautiful sceneries, without compromising your driving safety