The new high-performance reversing cameras from Blaupunkt with high-resolution 700 TV lines, high-performance CCD sensor and IP69K protective housing for use in commercial vehicles and mobile homes, among other things, are now available.
The advanced night vision technology enables a view of up to approx. 12 meters even in complete darkness (0 lux). For this purpose, the reversing camera automatically switches on its powerful 18 infrared night vision LEDs.
The horizontal viewing angle of 120 degrees ensures a large field of vision behind the vehicle. The robust construction enables use under extreme conditions. The new Blaupunkt reversing cameras are highly resistant to vibration and impact. Operation is possible at temperatures from -30 to +70 °C.
A 10 m extension cable is also available as an accessory for the two reversing cameras.
- 12-V external mounting type Rear View Camera
- PAL TV System
- High Performance CCD Sensor
- IR LED Low Light Enhancement (18 pcs)
- Waterproof (IP69K)
- Wide View Angle 95 (H), 80 (V), 120 (D)
- Resolution: 480 TV lines
- Signal to noise ratio better than 48 dB
- AUTO white balance, electr. Shutter & backlight compensation
- illumination 1.0 Lux at F2.0 ,0 Lux with IR on
- Dimension: 77 (W), 44.6 (H), 55 (D) mm
- Working temperature: -30 C ~ +70 C
- Weight: approx. 0.50 Kg
- White housing
Für die hier bereitgestellten Informationen ist ausschließlich unser Markenpartner verantwortlich >>Mehr Informationen