HAND SAW HS500 | CARBON STEEL | 7TPI – 50CM (20”)
- Carbon Steel blade
- 50cm (10”) cutting area
- 7tpi Hardpoint teeth
- Triple ground Impulse Hardened
- Metric ruler markings
- HAND SAW – The Blaupunkt HS500 is an excellent performing cross-cut wood saw ideal for both DIY enthusiasts and professional trade alike.
- FOR WOOD – Designed for cutting all types of wood including timber planks and joists, soft wood, hard wood, plywood, chipboard, laminate and much more.
- ALL-ROUND USE – A 50cm (20”) carbon steel blade makes the saw a great all-rounder and it’s ideal for use in all of your DIY, Woodwork and Joinery jobs.
- SHARP BLADE – Fast clean cuts are made with Hardpoint Teeth ground to a triple edge and Impulse Hardened for durability.
- CONVENIENT FEATURES – The HS500 hand saw features ruler markings along the top of the blade for making quick measurements whilst working – and the rubber grip handle is also shaped as a guide for marking both 45° and 90° lines.
A great all-round hand saw for cutting wood and wood based materials of all types, including but not limited to pine, timber, plywood, laminate worktops and flooring.
Featuring a carbon steel 50cm (20”) blade and triple edge, impulse hardened hardpoint teeth the HS500 makes straight, clean and fast cuts.
Marked with a metric ruler along the top edge and fitted with a handle that can be used as a 45° and 90° angle measurer.