Blaupunkt driving video recorder BP3.0 FHD GPS is a small and compact dashcam with a powerful impact in recording continuous videos with a set of loop reading for users to have in their cars. The BP3.0 has a 2.7″ HD TFT LCD Color Display and lens of 140° diagonal ultra-wide viewing angle.
There are many built-in features in BP3.0 that aids the users for better safe driving and avoid crash scams and locate hit-and-run drivers.
Why do you need a Digital Video Recorder (DVR) in your car?
To capture events in the video form that occurs on the road while driving. In the event of an incident, a car DVR is an objective eyewitness of the incident.
What are the benefits and advantages of a DVR?
- Your DVR can be set to the automatic and continuous recording of any visual events with audio.
- Your recording can be used as key evidence if a dispute occurs during a motor vehicle collision and any wrong-doing.
- Your recording also benefits hit and run cases by acting as vital proof.
- Your DVR is safety and protective mechanism against reckless drivers.
- DVR is created to promote road safety and reduce road trauma through raising awareness.
- Your recording is useful as a witness in case of any unwanted on-road event.
- Your DVR could also be used to record your memorable journey or beautiful sceneries, without compromising your driving safety